We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I prepared the strawberry cream like this: I boiled the milk. In a bowl I put pudding, 8 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour, I mixed them then I added a little cold milk and I mixed with the whisk. Over the boiled milk I I added this composition and let it simmer, chewing constantly. towards the end I added 50g of margarine, I kept it on the fire for a while and then I let it cool.
I prepared the syrup from 200ml of water, 5 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla essence ... I boiled it a little until the sugar melted and I let it cool ....
I cut the top into 3..I syruped the first top, I put a layer of pudding and a layer of strawberries (I cut the strawberries in 4 or 2 depending on their size) ..the 2nd top as well, the 3rd I covered it with cream and strawberries and I decorated it with red gelatin ...
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Ingredients Cake With Strawberries And Panna Cotta
for a 24 cm cake. diameter
- 800 grams of frozen (or fresh, if it's full season) strawberries
- 200 grams of sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 12 grams of gelatin (preferably sheets)
Thin egg white countertop:
- 2 fresh egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of melted butter
- 40 grams of flour
- 800 ml. whipped cream with a minimum of 33% fat
- 200 ml. whole milk
- 2 fresh egg whites
- 120 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 vanilla pods
- 50 grams of water
- 25 grams of gelatin (preferably sheets)
Assembly and decoration:
- 300 grams of fresh strawberries
- red currants (or other fruits, preferably, for example blackberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 3-4 pieces of kumquat (optional)
- fresh mint leaves
- 8-10 bezels
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 grams of gelatin (preferably sheets)
Preparation of Strawberry and Panna Cotta Cake
1. We start with a coulis, which will be the basis of the strawberry jelly: put on the fire the frozen strawberries (or fresh, if it's season) together with the juice of 1/2 lemon and 200 grams of sugar. Bring everything to a good boil, just enough to soften the strawberries well, then pass through a sieve, insisting with a spoon until an almost dry substance remains in the sieve (strawberry seeds).
2. We hydrate in very cold water, in 2 different containers, 6 grams of gelatin (preferably sheets, which is purer and does not bring much water in the finished preparation). We prepare two forms with a diameter of 22-24 cm in which we place a layer of food foil. We measure with a graduated container 300 ml each. from the hot strawberry coulis (not hot, because at over 60 degrees the gelatin is destroyed). Squeeze the hydrated gelatin well and add 6 grams of gelatin to each 300 ml. of strawberry coulis, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
3. Pour 300 ml into each form. of strawberry jelly and put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, until hardened.
4. After it has hardened, remove the jelly from the mold with cling film and turn it over on a flat surface on which a sheet of baking paper has been laid. Remove the foil and cut discs with a diameter of 20 cm.
5. Proceed identically with both discs, from which we will obtain two intensely flavored inserts for our cake. The discs are kept on the baking paper at the base, with its help they are transferred to a tray and put in the fridge until we use them. We will be left with the prepared strawberry coulis, we keep it for assembly. (We will also have the jelly-cut edges, which we can eat to our heart's content, enjoying a very fragrant and 100% natural jelly).
6. Pour the whipped cream and milk into a saucepan. Divide the vanilla pods lengthwise, scrape the seeds with the tip of a knife and add to the pan, along with the pods. Heat the mixture well on the fire, then turn off the heat and let it infuse under the lid for 30 minutes, so that the vanilla flavor penetrates the liquid well.
7. Until the vanilla is well infused, prepare the top. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius. Beat the 2 egg whites with the salt with the mixer, then add the sugar gradually and beat until you get a firm meringue, in which the sugar has completely dissolved. Sprinkle the flour and add the vanilla extract and melted butter, but not hot, and mix lightly with a spatula, so as not to completely lose the air accumulated in the egg whites. Distribute this mixture in a uniform layer and as thin as possible (5-7 mm) on a tray covered with baking paper. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, barely golden. Let it cool then cut a round top with a diameter of 24 cm.
8. To prepare panna cotta, hydrate 26 grams of gelatin in very cold water. Meanwhile, remove the empty vanilla pods from the liquid in which they were infused.
9. Put on the fire 100 grams of caster sugar and 50 ml. of water. Boil until a thick syrup is formed that boils with large bulbs and when measuring with the instant reading thermometer the temperature of the syrup is 116 degrees Celsius. Separately, beat the 2 egg whites with 1 pinch of salt and add the remaining 20 grams of sugar. We must synchronize the moment when the syrup reaches the temperature indicated with the degree of beating of the meringue, which must form soft ridges on the surface, to prepare an Italian meringue, as we have shown in detail in recipe for macarons with lemon cream. Pour the hot syrup over the meringue table while beating with the mixer on high speed. Continue beating until the meringue cools completely. This gives a very firm meringue but also safe for health, because the egg whites are cooked.
10. Heat the vanilla-infused cream to
50 degrees Celsius (keep in mind, if it's too hot - more than 60 degrees - gelatin will lose its properties). Squeeze the hydrated gelatin well and dissolve it in the cream. 1/3 of the gelatin cream is added over the meringue and mixed briefly until incorporated. Add the mass of the diluted meringue over the rest of the cream and mix it lightly with a spatula, so that it stays aerated (this is also the reason why I added the Italian meringue, not to get a very compact mass).
11. Assembling the cake: in a form with removable walls with a diameter of 24 cm, place the thin egg white top at the base and soak in 3-4 tablespoons of the remaining strawberry coulis. Wash well, dry and clean the fresh strawberries, choose some as equal as possible and cut in half in height. The cut part of the strawberries is soaked in coulis then pressed well at the edge of the form (the semi-viscous coulis will help to adhere well to the walls of the form, resulting in clean edges. The rest of the strawberries are kept for decoration.
12. Carefully pour 1/3 of the composition of panna cotta, lightly hit the table a few times the mass to adhere well to the composition of the other elements, then put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, until this first layer of strengthens.
13. After the first layer of panna cotta has hardened, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of the rest of the panna cotta on the surface and spread the liquid composition with the back of the spoon. Using baking paper, turn the first strawberry jelly disk into a shape, then remove the paper and lightly press the disk on the surface, which will adhere well with the thin layer of liquid composition.
14. Immediately pour a second layer of 1/3 of the panna cotta composition over the strawberry jelly insert and place in the freezer again for 15-20 minutes, then repeat the procedure described in step 13, adding add another jelly insert, then cover everything with the rest of the panna cotta. Put the cake in the fridge for 3 hours, after which it will be firm enough to take it out of shape. To take the cake out of the mold, I use a kitchen torch to heat the removable walls of the mold, but you can also use a kitchen towel soaked in hot water. Carefully undo the ring, which, after expanding by heating, should be easily detached from the composition of the cake.
15. It already looks pretty good, doesn't it? A special occasion is worth trying a little harder, so here's how we proceeded: we hydrated 4 grams of gelatin in very cold water. I heated the remaining strawberry coulis to 50 degrees, dissolved the gelatin in it and poured it on the surface of the cake, letting it drain on the edges.
I hydrated the remaining 2 grams of gelatin and dissolved it in 150 ml. of warm water, then I added 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Each slice of fruit that I placed on the cake and each mint leaf first went through this "bath" with lemon and gelatin, which helped the fruit to get a nice shine and not oxidize so quickly. Drain the fruit well on a kitchen towel after soaking in water with lemon and gelatin and then place on the cake. The fruits used, of course, can be at everyone's choice (only strawberries, strawberries + blackberries, blueberries, etc.). I also added some white meringues for contrast and texture.
I don't have pictures of the cake section, the guests came in the evening and were so greedy that in 10 minutes I had nothing to pose for. Let's try to imagine the section, perfectly white layers contrasting with those of an intense red. The taste was lovely, gentle, velvety, not overly sweet but very fragrant.
I hope this recipe tempts you and even prepares it for one of the special occasions in your life. I am waiting for you with good news and I wish you a spring full of love!
Strawberry cake Fraisier French recipe
Strawberry cake Fraisier French recipe. The strawberry cake composed of pandispan, vanilla cream with butter and marzipan decoration is a classic of French confectioneries, over 200 years old. The traditional shape is square (to emphasize the geometric alignment of the strawberries) but in the last 50 years the circular shape has been used.
In both cases, the strawberries are "lined up" on a pandispan cake top with vanilla, exposing halves of the strawberry to the view. Do not imagine that this was invented in our country! In the strawberry season you can find Fraisier in any French confectionery. I ate it with pleasure by everyone if when I had the opportunity to be in France spring-summer. One more thing! The original is full of strawberries and inside! As it should be a strawberry shortcake. Of course, it is more convenient to prepare it in high season, when the price of strawberries is affordable. However, in winter there is no point in making cakes like this because the "imported" strawberries have neither the taste nor the aroma of the local, Romanian ones.
In our house, a strawberry cake, vanilla cream mixed with butter and pandispan top has been made in our house for about 80 years. Strawberries are cut into slices or quarters and sometimes covered with jelly. I think a lot of people make this cake light and fragrant but they didn't know it originated in Fraisier! Diana has a similar recipe here.
The traditional components of a strawberry cake Fraisier (pronounced "freesia" with emphasis on the last syllable, ie the last "e") are: vanilla pandispan tops (recipe here), vanilla cream (recipe here) mixed with foamed butter (mousseline cream) and a few drops of Kirsch (cherry brandy), strawberries and the marzipan sheet that covers it. Marzipan is a real preparation made from almonds and sugar (66% almonds). It has a specific texture and a distinct almond aroma - both characteristics being indispensable in this recipe. Marzipan is NOT a sugar paste and cannot be replaced either with white chocolate or other improvisations. That will no longer be a Fraisier cake!
The name of this cake comes from strawberry (fraise in lb. fr) and "strawberry" is called the strawberry plant. The French (like the English speakers) do not differentiate between "cake" and "cake" - they are also called: gateau or cake. I read an interesting article about this cake - here.
I was guided by the recipe of the famous Chef Patissier Eric Lanlard. His recipe is for a larger shape, 22 cm.
I adapted his recipe to a circular shape 18 cm in diameter and I got a cake of approx. 1,100 kg.
Cake with ganache and strawberries
Today's recipe is cake with ganache and strawberries, an extremely good and delicious cake. Elegant, although the decor is simple.
I prepared it with a natural sweetener, but I also put in brackets the amount of sugar to help you.
To prepare cake with ganache and strawberries it is good to start the day before, so the countertop will cut easier and the cream for ganache will cool. So prepare them the night before.
Strawberry and banana cake
Here is a cake recipe with strawberries and bananas, ideal for a holiday.
8 tablespoons sugar
8 tablespoons flour
1 sachet of vanilla essence
liquid cream-1 kg
2 sachets of cream tart
500 ml of milk
6 tablespoons sugar
10 tablespoons water
Method of preparation
Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites, then add the yolks one by one, a tablespoon of sugar, vanilla sugar, then flour. Pour the composition into a round cake pan on baking paper. We try with a straw when it's ready, and then let it cool! after it has cooled, we cut it twice and we get 3 countertops.
Prepare the tart cream according to the instructions, mix it with the milk and then mix well.
Whip the cream well until it hardens!
Form the syrup, mix the sugar with water and leave it on the fire until the sugar melts
We peel the bananas and cut them into rounds, we wash the strawberries and we also cut the rounds
We put the first part of the top, we syrup, then we put a layer of cream, a layer of strawberries (we put a slice next to each other), then a thin layer of whipped cream, a layer of bananas, we put the second part of the top, a layer of cream, a layer of strawberries, a layer of whipped cream, a layer of bananas, we put the last part of the countertop, we syrup, we cover it in cream! Then garnish it with whipped cream, strawberries and cake ornaments. Serve with pleasure!
With the countertop obtained earlier (you can find the recipe here) I said that we make strawberry cake. To this end, we need:
- 1 liter of milk
- a cup of sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- an envelope of strawberry pudding
- 100g of butter
- 500g strawberries
Boil the milk with the sugar and leave it to cool (ideally, follow the process closely so as not to set the milk on fire, like me). When it is cold, mix it with flour and pudding powder until it is homogenous, then put it back on low heat, chewing continuously until it thickens. Remove from the heat and add the whipped butter. Cut the inside of the countertop, leaving about 1 cm at the edge and dig nicely with your fingers. We grind the part we dig out of the cake very well and mix it with a rum essence.
Pour some of the cream on the counter, then place the strawberries on it (don't forget to leave a few strawberries aside for decoration). Pour the cream over the strawberries and put the hollow cakes from the cake as a lid.
Grease the edges of the cake with cream and then garnish with crumbs. That's about it, a light cake, not very sweet, but very fragrant. Enjoy!