Dessert apple pie
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- For the dough:
- 500 g flour;
- 250 ml of warm milk;
- 2 tablespoons sugar;
- 2 tablespoons oil;
- 7 g dry yeast;
- a pinch of salt.
- For the filling:
- 1 kg of apples (without shell);
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar;
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar;
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon;
- lemon juice.
- 1 or;
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar;
- 2 tablespoons gray.
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert apple pie:
- For the dough, prepare a mayonnaise: dry yeast mix with a teaspoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of warm milk and a tablespoon of flour, mix and let rise for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar, oil, milk and mayonnaise.
- The whole composition is kneaded in the mixer or can be kneaded by hand.
- Leave to rise, covered with a towel, for at least an hour.
- For the filling, the apples are peeled, then put on a large grater.
- All the ingredients for the filling are put on the fire, to cook for a few minutes, then it is left to cool.
- Roll out the dough into a thin sheet, add the apple filling, then roll.
- Put it in a tray with a baking sheet and put it in the preheated oven, at 160 degrees C, for 50 min.
- Before it is ready for 10 minutes, take it out of the oven and grease it with beaten egg, then sprinkle brown sugar and put it back in the oven to brown it.
If the apples are juicy, drain well before putting them in the dough or sprinkle semolina on top of the composition, before rolling.
From the composition you can make 2 rolls or you can make 2 sheets, with the filling in the middle.