- Sesame bar
- Delaco cheese and sour cream
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sweet sandwich:
Cut the bar in half (if it is too thick) put the Delaco cheese and sour cream on top and add your favorite jam, I used rosehips.
Sweet Easter with raisins!
Easter cannot be missing from the Easter table! Fluffy and fragrant dough, soft and juicy filling - this delicacy leaves no one indifferent!
-20 g of fresh yeast or 7 g of dry yeast
-1.5 tablespoons refined sunflower oil (or other odorless oil)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-200 g of sweet cottage cheese (wet and pasty)
-50 g of fermented cream 20%
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-the peel of half a small lemon.
Other: an egg + a tablespoon of milk (to grease the preparation before baking).
All ingredients should be at room temperature (except warm milk - 35-37 ° C).
Bake Easter in a round tray with a diameter of 26-28 cm.
1. Prepare the dough: dissolve the crushed yeast in warm milk. Add a tablespoon of sugar (of the total amount) and 2 tablespoons of sifted flour (of the total amount). Mix until smooth using a whisk.
2. Leave the dough to rise for 20 minutes in a warm place. It should be covered with the characteristic frothy "hat".
3. Meanwhile, put the eggs, the remaining caster sugar, the vanilla sugar and the salt in a deep bowl. Beat them until smooth, using the target.
4.Add the leavened batter and melted butter (hot, not hot). Stir.
5. Gradually add the sifted flour. Mix with a fork and spatula. After the flour is completely moistened, add the refined sunflower oil and continue kneading the dough with your hands: for 7-10 minutes, until it becomes elastic, non-sticky and you will notice the appearance of bubbles on its surface (in the last 2 minutes it would be best to knead it on the table sprinkled with flour). At the same time it must remain soft and pleasant to the touch.
6. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a deep bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to rise for 1.5 hours in a warm place.
7. Gently knead the leavened dough and divide it into 3 parts: 2/4, 1/4 and 1/4.
8. Working on the table sprinkled with flour, spread the larger piece of dough in a round tray, with the diameter corresponding to the diameter of the bottom of the baking tray (we used a tray with a diameter of 26 cm).
9. Line the bottom of the tray with baking paper and grease the walls with butter. Transfer the round worktop to it.
10. Spread each smaller piece of dough into a thin, rectangular sheet. Roll it into a roll, starting from a long edge. Then roll the roller on the work surface to lengthen it.
11.After shaping both rolls, start stretching them one at a time. This way the dough will be able to "rest" and will not break. We modeled rolls with a length of 95 cm (if you use a tray with a diameter of 27-28 cm, you will need to lengthen them more).
12. Roll the rolls a little in flour (so the braid will remain more obvious) and knit them. Roll the mower a little more on the work surface.
13. Transfer the "mowing" obtained to the tray, placing it on its edges in the form of a crown.
14. Cover the next Easter with cling film and let it "rest" for 30 minutes in a warm place.
15. Prepare the filling: if the sweet cottage cheese is granular, pass it through a small sieve. Thus it will become homogeneous and pasty.
16.Mix the sweet cottage cheese with the soft butter.
17. Add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, grated lemon peel, egg and fermented cream. Mix until smooth: first with a spatula and then with a fork.
18.Add the cornstarch. Mix very well.
19.Add the washed and dried raisins. Stir.
20. In 30 minutes, arrange the "mowing" on Easter, bringing it closer to the edges of the tray. Then press the countertop lightly with your fingers and prick it with a fork so that it does not swell during baking.
21. Grease Easter with an egg combined with a tablespoon of milk, using the brush.
22.Add the filling in the middle of it, spreading it evenly.
23. Bake Pasca for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Its filling must coagulate completely.
24. Allow Pasca to cool completely. Then carefully remove it from the tray and place it on a plate.
25. Portion it and serve it with great pleasure! Its top is fluffy, and the "mower" actually unfolds into bundles. The next day the filling becomes more stable and resembles cheesecake. A real delight!
Blackberries with peanut butter only good for breakfast
Blackberries are a good snack for the first hour of the day. They are full and can be paired with a large glass of milk and fruit. They are prepared the day before, because in the morning no one has too much time for cooking.
1 packet of peanut butter (preferably with peanut pieces)
250 g dark chocolate / milk
280 g of fine brown sugar
100g of flour
1. Set aside 50 g of peanut butter and chocolate.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3. Cover a tray with baking paper.
4. Put the remaining butter in a bowl over high heat with the chocolate and sugar. Stir until the sugar has completely melted.
5. After making sure we have a uniform texture, turn off the heat and incorporate the eggs with a wooden spoon.
6. Then add in flour the flour mixed with half a teaspoon of baking powder, while we do not stop mixing.
7. At the end, the composition thus obtained is poured into the tray.
Preparation of toppings
1. Melt the peanut butter aside, either in the microwave or on the stove. After it becomes liquid, sprinkle with it the cake, which is then put in the oven for 30-35 minutes. You will realize when it is ready when it starts to catch the crust.
2. Melt the chocolate as before, in a pan or in the microwave. This is added at the end, when the cake is taken out of the oven.
After the blackberry is removed from the oven, it will be left to cool a bit before being cut.
5 simple breakfast ideas for those in a hurry
Even if you don't have much time in the morning, try not to leave the house without eating something before. Or, if not, at least take something with you. We guarantee that the ideas below will not rob you of more than 5 minutes in the kitchen.
There are many reasons why you should eat breakfast: you stimulate your metabolism, you have more energy, you concentrate better and you are more efficient throughout the day. In addition, if you skip breakfast, you risk some pretty serious health problems. Here are some healthy breakfast ideas:
1. Quick sandwich
Build your breakfast on a slice of bread. You need slices of wholemeal bread, smoked salmon, an omelette made with chives and an avocado crushed with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper. Slices of toast will be the base followed by a thick layer of avocado puree, chopped omelette, slices of salmon and chopped chives. You can also try any of the following recipes, all just as delicious: hot sandwich with brie, pears and hazelnuts, sandwich with smoked salmon and egg, sandwich with avocado and spinach.
2. Yogurt with bananas and cereals
All you need is a Greek or low-fat yogurt, depending on your preferences, a sliced banana and a handful of cereal. The result is a combination that provides energy and satisfies hunger. You can also try yogurt with honey and nuts. And the preparation does not take more than 5 minutes.
Instead of canned pastries, choose hummus. You can prepare it in advance and you can keep it in a casserole that you can take with you to work. Not only do you get rid of E's from canned food in stores, but you will have a good source of protein and fat from this delicious oriental dish. It is also a good alternative for vegetarians.
4. Sweet sandwiches
You need two slices of wholemeal bread and two tablespoons of peanut butter to enjoy an excellent breakfast. Peanut butter provides you with the necessary protein and fiber, but be very careful that it has a lot of calories. Do not overdo it with the layer you spread on the bread.
5. Cheeses with fruit
If you want a more refined breakfast, make sure you have several assortments of fine cheeses in the fridge, a fresh fruit (apple or orange) and a few nuts or almonds. Dairy products provide you with protein, fruits give you vitamins and magnesium, and nuts or almonds fill you with energy.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
cow's cheese one kg
telemea of cows 0.5 kg
pie sheets a pack
sugar 300 gr (or to taste)
sour cream 500 gr
eggs 8 pcs
mineral water 100 ml
Grease the pan with a little oil and place three sheets of pie sprinkled with a little oil.
Over them we pour a part of the filling prepared as follows:
The cottage cheese is mixed very well with grated telemeau, 6 eggs, 200 g of sugar (or to taste), vanilla sugar, lemon zest and about 300 g of sour cream. The consistency of the filling must be as fluid as possible.
We continue with another row of sheets & # 8230 and so on so that the last layer is of sheets.
Over the raw pie that we cut into suitable squares we pour a soda consisting of 200 gr sour cream, two eggs, sugar to taste and about 100 ml of mineral water.
Bake for about 45 minutes on a suitable heat.